P2 V+ motor upgrade mod

Reaction score
I fried my old motor with some misplaced screws. I ordered what I believed was the correct motor but turns out I ordered the motors for the e310 propulsion system and I do not have the ESC that come with them.

What I would like to do is soder female leads onto the old ESC wires then plug the new motor in that way.

The questions I have is:

Will this work?

Since all the wires on the 310 motors are black how do I know witch lead to connect to?

Thank you very much,

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 581
  • connector.jpg
    connector.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 518
  • e310.jpg
    e310.jpg
    811.6 KB · Views: 600
  • motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 562
I fried my old motor with some misplaced screws. I ordered what I believed was the correct motor but turns out I ordered the motors for the e310 propulsion system and I do not have the ESC that come with them.

What I would like to do is soder female leads onto the old ESC wires then plug the new motor in that way.

The questions I have is:

Will this work?

Since all the wires on the 310 motors are black how do I know witch lead to connect to?

Thank you very much,

Not familiar with those specific motors.
However be mindful of the threads to preserve self-tightening and the proper rotation per arm as per the arrows on the top shell.
Just going to have to wire and test rotation. If it’s wrong just swap any TWO wires to reverse rotation.

Can’t recommend splicing or connectors, direct solder is best solution.

Not familiar with those specific motors.
However be mindful of the threads to preserve self-tightening and the proper rotation per arm as per the arrows on the top shell.
Just going to have to wire and test rotation. If it’s wrong just swap any TWO wires to reverse rotation.

Can’t recommend splicing or connectors, direct solder is best solution.

Thank you, il try this out and report back

Thank you, il try this out and report back
Welcome but must say again not familiar with those motors and compatibility with the P2. The install advice is valid in terms of what to be mindful of.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic