P2 not sending anything back to phone

Reaction score
I posted a couple months back when I bought a P2 for 25 bucks at a yard sale and found that it had multiple issues. I cannot find the original thread. Anyway, I got it flying true but still get no pov or telemetry feedback and believe there is a bad module . The app opens and will control enough to save pics and video to the card. My question is what would happen if I removed the original camera and mounted my Hero2 instead? Would I loose any more functionality?

I posted a couple months back when I bought a P2 for 25 bucks at a yard sale and found that it had multiple issues. I cannot find the original thread. Anyway, I got it flying true but still get no pov or telemetry feedback and believe there is a bad module . The app opens and will control enough to save pics and video to the card. My question is what would happen if I removed the original camera and mounted my Hero2 instead? Would I loose any more functionality?

Ive just repaired a P2V with no telemtery, at first i thought it was a mainboard issue, as i had a P2 with that issue, but a mainboard swap didnt work, in the end It was the upper board where the YAW motor is located that was the issue, you can mount a GoPro and retain functionality of the app in that you can view the image but you need to fit a decent quality 3D gimbal such as a zemeuse to get the best video.
There is a thread somewhere with the wiring diagram for it,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj