P2 help

Reaction score
I've moved this post over from the P3 area,,hope I have it in the right place know.

Hi all,new here ,i need a hand,I dont no What?--P2 fpv transmitter is this,or how to set it up an use it correctly.It works fine,an sends video to my Black Pearl.Ive onlly had this P2 for about a year,and had it up about 20?30 times know.Im good with all the AV stuff,just dont know much about this transmitter?any one use this one. Thanks
image.png

Last edited:
Had my P2 up today,an somthing happen to my video feed,just posted above..i fingered out my self how to set up the transmitter,pretty basic,the button changes the channels,just match your display to it,Today look Ike the thing packed it in,? Figgers,,,I can still see my flight data clear but it's rolling on the display in black an white,hope some can help,thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    535.2 KB · Views: 402
Well? It's bin a day or so,and I've fingered everything out,all is good with my P2 for know,as for the transmitter,I did some testing-push the button- to see what it did,changes channel as I expect ,an was easy to see it matches the displays settings.i am a new flyer an still have a few Q? Cheers

Had my P2 up a few moor times,still don't no what the tiny green LED is,that's on the under side,not the Nav lights,it's by it self on the under side,lights up on power,an stays on.thanks for looking .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4