Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a phantom 2 which if I click on the red button of the battery all 4 light blink once and turn off. If I click for a while all 4 light blink twice and turn off. I connected it to my charger and the battery is not charging. Any solution?

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I have a phantom 2 which if I click on the red button of the battery all 4 light blink once and turn off. If I click for a while all 4 light blink twice and turn off. I connected it to my charger and the battery is not charging. Any solution?

Thanks!

If the battery is near full-charge, you’ll need to turn it On then attach charger.

If the battery is near full-charge, you’ll need to turn it On then attach charger.
When I click on the red button all 4 light flash once and then everything goes out again...seems battery has run out though when I connect it to the charger, no lights turn on, any suggestions?

When I click on the red button all 4 light flash once and then everything goes out again...seems battery has run out though when I connect it to the charger, no lights turn on, any suggestions?

Push once release, then push and hold until LEDs sequencially illuminate. Then connect to charger.

How old is this batt.?

When is last time used or charged?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers