Overheating

Reaction score
Any solutions to the overheating of my iPad Air, when in hot climate with my P4 I experience the shutdown of the iPad ,afterwards a restart is possible without any problems but iPad viewing time is reduced.

Which AIr?

I have the 9.7" Air 2 + Cellular (Faster processor and thinner than Air I) and it never gets too hot nor shuts down and I live in a desert where temps hit 110+ at times. I know with my smaller phones they do get hot along with full brightness on the screen, but they also have a cover on them that may not be good for their cooling. Some have put a moist sport's cooling cloth (FroggsToggs) behind theirs.

Is it in a case? If so, take it out of the case.

Which AIr?

I have the 9.7" Air 2 + Cellular (Faster processor and thinner than Air I) and it never gets too hot nor shuts down and I live in a desert where temps hit 110+ at times. I know with my smaller phones they do get hot along with full brightness on the screen, but they also have a cover on them that may not be good for their cooling. Some have put a moist sport's cooling cloth (FroggsToggs) behind theirs.
Good to know b/c I was debating whether to get the 1 or 2 Air and finally decided to go with the 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers