Out of the box problems?

yali said:
FlySantaMonica said:
I'm very excited to have just received my Phantom Vision but have a couple of concerns out of the box. I have not attempted my first flight yet and am seeking advice.

1) Humming noise- When powered up the phantom makes a continuous electronic humming noise. It almost sounds like an interference noise. The motors are still, there is constant stand by electronic noise. Is this normal for phantoms 1 / vision?

2) Camera control- I have the vision app and am receiving a video signal through the app. However when I try and control the tilt through the app there is no response from the camera. If i pick the phantom up, the camera self levels / adjusts but I can not get it to do any manual control through the app.

If there is a problem I want to get it addressed before first flight. Thank you for any input.

I am excited too to get the Phantom vision. After I connectd my iphone to the camera for once, next time, I can't any more. Later I found the camera status led is never on even I put the camera switch to wifi position and turn on the fantom. I tried to reinserte the plug, but it does nothing. The camera is a dead camera now. Any one has similar problem ?

If you unplugged and replugged in this cable WHILE the Vision was powered On....You've likely fried your Camera.

NEVER connect OR disconnect ANY power cable or USB, while your Vision is Powered ON.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj