Ouse viaduct. UK

Reaction score
Went out for another play today, more practice. I've only used the dji app for this edit but it's not too bad really

Looked to me like you had a great subject. I look forward to your future videos.

Welcome to the forum B006

You will find some helpful links in my signature.

Enjoy the show.

The video quality out of the dji app is astonishingly poor, so pixilated and jumpy. If they put a little time and effort into the app and give more options/functions it would be an amazing tool but as it is I wouldn't use it much.

One thing I would like to point out to fellow pilots. This bridge is an active railway line, I can only assume because of all the live wires I had a hell of a job trying to keep the drone even on one spot. It's drifted and buffeted all over the place making flying through the arches nearly impossible. It's only because I used to fly helicopters that I managed to keep it semi straight.

It's a beautiful location and I missed the setting sun by about 10 mins, it looked amazing when I was setting up but by the time I took off the arches were no longer lit up as I had wished.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20