Our Drone Services Brochure

Reaction score
I thought I would share the new drone services brochure my company has created. We are also undergoing a major build-out on our web site. We are an environmental consulting and engineering firm with 50 employees based in Indianapolis. Our core business is the investigation and remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater, air emissions/stack testing, GIS and data analytics. We rolled out our drone services Jan 1 of this year. Our drone services have grown well beyond aerial mapping projects, which we've implemented into our normal environmental project workflow. We are now performing aerial inspection work for industrial and manufacturing facilities, and municipalities. This aerial inspection work has resulted from our relationships with existing environmental clients at these industrial and manufacturing facilities, and municipalities. The nice thing, as opposed to start-up drone companies, is that we don't have to chase and cold call prospects for our drone services. We already have the existing client base. Also, we are a company comprised of environmental scientists, environmental engineers, civil engineers, geologists and GIS professionals. In other words, we have the professional "clout." I have nothing against the small drone businesses and I respect anyone who "hangs our their own shingle." Though I can see how it would be tough to get such a business on its feet without having a construction, engineering, surveying or GIS background and without the existing client base.

Attachments

• Wilcox_Drone_Services_Brochure.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 455
Last edited:
Very nicely done brochure! I'm an Architect in my 8-5 job, we are always looking for environmental engineers, not necessarily for any drone related work, since I handle that for our office. We've been doing more and more work in Cincinnati, your Hamilton office would be perfect for us, I'll be in touch if the need arises. Best of luck with your drone services!

Thanks! I travel periodically to Ohio. We should get together for lunch in the near future or I can have our sales rep in Cincinnati reach out to you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20