OSMO No Audio on Andriod

Reaction score
I went to a store today to buy the OSMO and I have a two month old Samsung S6 Edge. We downloaded the app and were able to connect to the OSMO with no problem. When we started to record we noticed the attenuator for the audio was not moving at all. We checked the settings and we had correctly enabled audio recording. We created a recording and we were able to play it back on the DJI app and the audio was there. We also removed the card from the camera, placed it in the computer and the audio was also there. When we downloaded the video from the app to the phone however, there was no audio. So we decided to give it a try on a new iPhone 6S and we actually discovered another possible bug. We downloaded the video from the app to the iPhone but the iPhone would not find the downloaded video so we could view it. We called DJI from the store and the woman on the phone had no knowledge of this issue with the Android. We tested the iPhone after the call with DJI so not sure if there is an answer for that one either.
So if there is anyone who can shed light on the Android issue or the iPhone issue that would be great. Part of the reason to own this for me is to be ale to download the lower quality videos right from the app to my phone and send to my social media at events I attend. Without this ability or actually with this bug it makes me not want to spend the money on this. Also with DJI not even acknowledging the issue it scares me even more. We also tried this with a non-powered external Rode microphone and same results.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl