Osmo 2 (Now with photos)

Reaction score
So I am thinking about getting an Osmo+, but it occurs to me that it has been out awhile now and with everything alse upgraded could an Osmo 2 be on the horizon? Should I hold out for the new model?

Reaction score
Are you a film enthusiast? If not, buying the osmo plus is not regrettable. I've had the osmo for a while now, and even with it's downsides, it's still a great camera for casual filming. But if you want to have the latest tech, wait for the osmo 2

Reaction score
Are you a film enthusiast? If not, buying the osmo plus is not regrettable. I've had the osmo for a while now, and even with it's downsides, it's still a great camera for casual filming. But if you want to have the latest tech, wait for the osmo 2
That's my question though, is an Osmo 2 expected soon? I would hate to spend the money only to have the price drop a couple of weeks later when the new one launches. While I am not a professional film maker I would still prefer to wait if the next model is set to drop in the near future. The trouble is I have no idea if that is anticipated.

Reaction score
That's my question though, is an Osmo 2 expected soon? I would hate to spend the money only to have the price drop a couple of weeks later when the new one launches. While I am not a professional film maker I would still prefer to wait if the next model is set to drop in the near future. The trouble is I have no idea if that is anticipated.
The osmo 2 will come, but we don't know when, only DJI knows this. SO it's all up to your decision o buy it. For me, I think the osmo+ is a bargain, what i might expect from the osmo 2 is probably just a better camera sensor, new software modes and longer battery life, just like most new cameras. In a nutshell, my osmo is fair enough and i can still wait till the osmo 3 to come out

Reaction score
Hmm, did not hear any mention of this at the NAB press release yesterday.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
commonrider02