Ordering In Canada?

Free shipping to Canada?
Ya it's too bad we can't get free shipping in canada like the us does. I just tried ordering something but shipping was 25% of the part so guess I'll be waiting until I need more parts or keep searching the internet.

I live in canada. Cancelled my P3 order from dji store and now purchasing from Multirotorheli in Alberta , free shipping and quick delivery.

Thanks, I might try Multirotor, they have the extra batter version. I assume if ordering via DJI to Canada there will be cross boarder fees in addition to cost of around $150? can anyone confirm?

Thanks, I might try Multirotor, they have the extra batter version. I assume if ordering via DJI to Canada there will be cross boarder fees in addition to cost of around $150? can anyone confirm?
Hello, yes you would have to pay duties if shipping from DJI China directly. We have the Phantoms ordered, and should have them the week of April 22. And we absolutely do ship free in Canada on any order over $75! Let us know if you have any questions...

I'm in Canada and I ordered direct from DJI.com, thinking there were no extra charges, but I've read several comments now regarding taxes and duties.
So what am I missing? From DJI's website:

2. How much do I pay for the shipping fee?
DJI Store Global Shipping Rates:

• US & Canada: Free shipping on orders over USD $150; calculated by weight on orders below USD $150.
and then there's this:

3. Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
You don't need to pay any VAT or duty tax. However, some local shipping agents may try to charge you for this. If you encounter this situation, please DO NOT pay them, and contact our online sales support at [email protected]. We will follow up to you.

When my Phantom 2 Vision arrived in Canada with DHL direct from DJI, there were no customs or duties. This was about a month ago.

I think they're going about it legitimately and billing it back to DJI because the value was declared properly on the shipping waybill, not the old $20 trick.

Reactions: JdotB
If one orders direct from DJI, and has to return it for warranty work.
Will DJI allow you to ship to any authorized dealer in Canada for the warranty work, or does it have to go back to DJI because that's where it was purchased. ?
I ask because it's about $375 to ship to China. ...

If one orders direct from DJI, and has to return it for warranty work.
Will DJI allow you to ship to any authorized dealer in Canada for the warranty work, or does it have to go back to DJI because that's where it was purchased. ?
I ask because it's about $375 to ship to China. ...
I think one of the DJI centers. There's one in California.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31