One Red Light on Phantom 4 Standard

Reaction score
I have a P4 Standard. Not sure when it began but has to have been recently. The back right LED (Looking at P4 from the back where battery is inserted) is blinking Red. It's in sequence with the left one that is flashing green but I believe both should be green. Front 2 LED's are Red as usual.

The P4 warms up fine connects fine and best I can tell it is flying fine but I've been hesitant to get too far off after the one back light turned red. I've gone through recalibrating the gimbal, IMU and checked with Assistant to see if any upgrades needed, etc. and I'm on current firmware version for drone and RC. I even updated the flight zone info.

I'm not finding anything noticeable to me going on. I've tried a 2nd battery to see if it may have been a low or battery issue but same symptoms with a 2nd battery. I've attached a data file from my last flight around the yard today where I flew for about 5 to 10 minutes near by to see if any warnings or error messages might come up but all seems to be good.

Anyone have next suggestions or a better analysis of anything seen in the flight data I've attached? Thanks in advance.

I have a P4 Standard. Not sure when it began but has to have been recently. The back right LED (Looking at P4 from the back where battery is inserted) is blinking Red. It's in sequence with the left one that is flashing green but I believe both should be green. Front 2 LED's are Red as usual.

The P4 warms up fine connects fine and best I can tell it is flying fine but I've been hesitant to get too far off after the one back light turned red. I've gone through recalibrating the gimbal, IMU and checked with Assistant to see if any upgrades needed, etc. and I'm on current firmware version for drone and RC. I even updated the flight zone info.

I'm not finding anything noticeable to me going on. I've tried a 2nd battery to see if it may have been a low or battery issue but same symptoms with a 2nd battery. I've attached a data file from my last flight around the yard today where I flew for about 5 to 10 minutes near by to see if any warnings or error messages might come up but all seems to be good.

Anyone have next suggestions or a better analysis of anything seen in the flight data I've attached? Thanks in advance.
Yip strange pattern,,can't say heard of that one,few odd ones about,,when flying does both green come on,,,,,sort have got me thinking hard on that
Screenshot_20190526-164922.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20