Old Firmware

Reaction score
Hello all. Its been 3 years since I purchased my Phantom 3 pro and it is still in perfect condition other than a paint job. No cracks or anything. Anyway, I noticed today after firing it up that I got a warning saying I should be careful I am in a class B fly zone. WTF is this? Its been a year since I last flown and I wanted to know as I am getting a warning about updating software which I am leery to do. Any advice is appreciated. Tony

WTF is this? Its been a year since I last flown and I wanted to know as I am getting a warning about updating software which I am leery to do.
It is the app. Not Firmware. No need to change that at all. The GEO Fencing update causes this on occasion with old data that DJI does not appear to be able to configure correctly. I have seen old airport data that have been out of operation for years and the data base still considers it restricted. Don't do anything with the firmware. It is not needed.

It is the app. Not Firmware. No need to change that at all. The GEO Fencing update causes this on occasion with old data that DJI does not appear to be able to configure correctly. I have seen old airport data that have been out of operation for years and the data base still considers it restricted. Don't do anything with the firmware. It is not needed.
Thanks. Now I have another problem. After letting it run

What i get sometime is a warning and the disclaimer acknowledging i am responsible...blah blah and a little check box that needs a needle to check it off...lol..ive gotten the hang of it...no biggie...marching on...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers