Ok time for a reboot

Guys come on. Please .
1 the first drone was waterproofed. No other.
2 I always wait for the IMU to warm up. And I can personally twll you the green light comes on first some times
3 I am now flying straight up and hovering for a short time to watch for anomolies.
4 I reset the compass each location
5... I have changed the locations every day. All accidents have happened at different locations.
6 .....each drone was used with the remote it came with.
I realize I was cocky. I realize I was stupid at first. But I am stumped. And need help. U can see the **** thing spinning and flying crazy.
I have nerve damage in my right hand. Perhaps it is something im pressing . How can I fi d out what stick position s were

Okay, one thing i can recommend is to not calibrate your compass everytime you fly. go out to an open field with no magnetic interference and calibrate your compass there. Hover it for a few minutes to see if anything weird is happening. If there's drifting you might need to recalibrate your IMU. If theres nothing wrong with it, take it for a spin until your battery runs out and if everything checks out, do not recalibrate anything on the quad.

Also take note of the notification on the app itself. If there's a lot of magnetic interference from where you're launching, it will show it in the app. Find another place to launch/land.

U can see the **** thing spinning and flying crazy.
I have nerve damage in my right hand. Perhaps it is something im pressing . How can I fi d out what stick position s were
Unfortunately, the android app does not show stick inputs, but you can see the stick inputs in the log file that you attached earlier once it is decoded by djilogs.com. Looking at the log, all the yaw (spinning) was directly correlated with reported stick inputs. Some of the pitch and roll seemed like it might have been uncommanded, but it was really hard to tell based on pretty extreme yaw occurring as well as the stick commands going full scale one direction followed by nearly full scale the opposite direction without much time to see if the aircraft recovered on its own.

Okay, one thing i can recommend is to not calibrate your compass everytime you fly. go out to an open field with no magnetic interference and calibrate your compass there. Hover it for a few minutes to see if anything weird is happening. If there's drifting you might need to recalibrate your IMU. If theres nothing wrong with it, take it for a spin until your battery runs out and if everything checks out, do not recalibrate anything on the quad.

Also take note of the notification on the app itself. If there's a lot of magnetic interference from where you're launching, it will show it in the app. Find another place to launch/land.
If I recall from his website he linked to in another discussion, it seems he flies from various locations around the world. So compass calibrations may be in order.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4