OK...Let's see your cases when packed!

35fbb64f976006af4e7cf222c830b0e4.jpg

Microrapter Case. Works well! P3S

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

One is the original phone mount and the other is a tablet mount for a iPad mini or small 7.9 tablet got it on wish.com for 11 dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Have to look for that. I was wanting to do the same thing, have the one that came with my P3S for when I use my phone, but be able to "hotswap" for my tablet without having to do the traditional mod

So I had an old Alienware 18.4 laptop backpack laying around. Grabbed the insert from the P3 original box and did a little modification to get it to fit. Fits pretty good.
20170105_033209.jpg
20170105_033300.jpg
20170105_033520.jpg
20170105_033550.jpg
20170105_033641.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm still using the foam that the P4 came in. :(

I think my next drone expense will be a sharp case. I've seen some awesome videos of different cases on YouTube!

I'm still using the foam that the P4 came in. :(

I think my next drone expense will be a sharp case. I've seen some awesome videos of different cases on YouTube!
Should we call it " poor men's drone case"? No wait that would be loonie01 post before yours , guys I'm just joking! I was actually going to buy a used P4 foam case to use for my P3 which would probably mean that it was going to be modified with glue and pieces of cello foam, then I bought a backpack "designed for P3 (did I mentioned it was kinda cheap?) didn't fit my drone in there so I did the same "poor men's drone case" mod and used the insert from the original P3 case, didn't like it and bought me a hard case for $32 and couldn't be happier, fits all my stuff and drone with propellers installed! Check my post above.

Should we call it " poor men's drone case"? No wait that would be loonie01 post before yours , guys I'm just joking! I was actually going to buy a used P4 foam case to use for my P3 which would probably mean that it was going to be modified with glue and pieces of cello foam, then I bought a backpack "designed for P3 (did I mentioned it was kinda cheap?) didn't fit my drone in there so I did the same "poor men's drone case" mod and used the insert from the original P3 case, didn't like it and bought me a hard case for $32 and couldn't be happier, fits all my stuff and drone with propellers installed! Check my post above.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/272346165960 Case was actually $34 but here is the link, the only thing I hated is it took two weeks to deliver even when it was in USA (that's FedEx smart post) and quality is ok, don't expect a professional case or quality, just a case to keep the bird same and all accessories together.

Reactions: loonie01
IMG_0025.JPG
Nanuk 945

I saw several cases for Phantoms on Banggood.com
If you are willing to wait 2 to 3 weeks to deliver from China, it's worth it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj