OK...Let's see your cases when packed!

Reaction score
Since we all know there is a zillion recommendations for cases, I figured the next logical topic would be to see how everyone packs those nice cases. Here is mine. In the same pocket as the tablet, I also have extra props. In the white box, is where I keep the spare parts. The neck strap fits in the bottom of the remote pocket while still being attached to the remote:
DSCN6417.JPG

new one
upload_2016-3-25_13-46-36.png

Reactions: Squirrel!
Squirrel! What do you think of that third-party battery?? Does it work well?

P.S. I like your color coding of the batteries... convenient and OEM

Squirrel! What do you think of that third-party battery?? Does it work well?

P.S. I like your color coding of the batteries... convenient and OEM
Actually good as long as the Litchi app is used. Dead in the water with the GO app. Don't know of, or tried any other app. The Litchi app cost $20, which of course negated the $20 savings on the battery. But it is only a one time charge, so the next time, if there is a next time, the $20 could/would be considered a savings.

But as I have found, I like the Litchi app better than the GO app. I think I'd buy another one if the need arises (3 batteries is absolutely ample for my application(s)). Just not from the same seller because, and Lord forbid, if some other issue arose, they wouldn't do anything about it. I think Amazon Prime has me spoiled. :cool:

Thanks for the compliment on the batteries. No real color coding beyond the 1st (original battery) has the same blue sticker that is on top of the drone, so they 'match'. ;)

The 2nd one (the knockoff) initially made me see red. So...:confused:

The 3rd (OEM) I only had green or it would be pink. :eek:

Last edited:
update just got p3a modded
2016-03-25 16.52.31.jpg

Nice...:cool:

twice the fun now

cant believe we have such few pics I guess everyone is napping

Can someone post a link to the MCM cases? Are we talking about MCM Electronics?

Last edited:
Reactions: Techcop50
rc very nice lots of room for battery's nice mod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie