Oh man...

Reaction score
..all of the sudden my beautiful Phantom Vision + feels old and outdated.

****!

Reaction score
I'm torn, I can return mine until the 17th. I really want a new one. And the advanced is cheaper than my V3. Feel like scum for returning it though.

Reaction score
Return it now!
Really sucks, it's a great machine but the new ones look to be more greater. I'll likely have it in the mail this weekend. Anybody know what happens on a flown phantom return at Amazon? Is it as easy as it appears to be?

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I got my 2+ last Monday w/extra battery. It has not been in the air yet. I am torn. BUT make sure you check if there are restocking fees. (I am going to keep mine... I found out the restocking would amount to $175.00. (15%)... At least I can fly today.

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I got my 2+ last Monday w/extra battery. It has not been in the air yet. I am torn. BUT make sure you check if there are restocking fees. (I am going to keep mine... I found out the restocking would amount to $175.00. (15%)... At least I can fly today.
I think eating the restocking fee now would be better than trying to sell it in a few months.

Reaction score

Eat it and return it.

Reaction score
I'm torn, I can return mine until the 17th. I really want a new one. And the advanced is cheaper than my V3. Feel like scum for returning it though.
return it! they just made V3 as a marketing gimmick to get rid of old stock!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safeharbour