Official P3 Range Leaderboard

Nice flight rueben!
You mind sharing what your battery mod is and what kind of flight time it gives you? Do you fly long-distance all the time or just take a crack at it

Nice flight rueben!
You mind sharing what your battery mod is and what kind of flight time it gives you? Do you fly long-distance all the time or just take a crack at it
Sorry man I updated my post with what I used for this flight
I used the Zippy 2200 compact and get about 30mi
Great Clean Flighting!!!!
thank you it was exciting to say the least

Reactions: Lee SK
Nice flight rueben!
Sorry man so I used Zippy compacts 2200's and I can get about 30min out of them. My battery mod I'd to the drone not the battery.

Reactions: Pluto88888
Sorry man I updated my post with what I used for this flight
I used the Zippy 2200 compact and get about 30mi

thank you it was exciting to say the least
Yeah I noticed that Ruben, thanks. That's not too bad for 14.8 Zippy's huh! I can't imagine what kind of flight time you get out of the 5.2 MultiStar single battery. What area are you flying in

Yeah I noticed that Ruben, thanks. That's not too bad for 14.8 Zippy's huh! I can't imagine what kind of flight time you get out of the 5.2 MultiStar single battery. What area are you flying in
I'm in Columbus Ohio

I normally use the Horizon 5200 split pack but they are about 80 grams heavier

I'm in Columbus Ohio

I normally use the Horizon 5200 split pack but they are about 80 grams heavier
Nice flatlands, would you want to Hill slightly elevated that's pretty good distance unboosted, those panels are amazing huh! What kind of flight time do usually get out your 5.2 split? I've only been getting about 30

I almost hit 20k today ... 19,266 feet on stock bird with windsurfers installed. Had a 15-20 mph tail wind going out, fought it coming back and landed at 10%, flight time of 14m 15s, total distance 38,969 feet.

4j22p7Z.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72