Official P3 Range Leaderboard

Please add me Jake, thanks. One way trip 41,226 ft. Only mod on my P3a, Had the DBS ITelite.
41226-ft_zpsr3sqo4ah.jpg

Here is snapshot at 41,000 ft.
41000-ftt_zpsja6bkdj5.jpg

Last edited:
Please add me Jake, thanks. One way trip 41,226 ft. Only mode on my P3a, Had the DBS ITelite.
41226-ft_zpsr3sqo4ah.jpg

Here is snapshot at 41,000 ft.
41000-ftt_zpsja6bkdj5.jpg
41,000 feet with the small panel UNboosted, very impressive. How worried was you being out 41,000 feet Prowler, pretty stress-free? Did you have somebody else out there or just land & go get it?

Reactions: Digdat0
Yeah I see that I ran the battery way Beyond 0% 4000 feet almost two minutes was running on the saddle packs once I recharge it should reset itself best thing in the world for the battery is running it all the way to the floor
Is it recoveried already?

Last edited:
55117 feet and back with The Horizon Terminator extreme boosted and the Horizon power mod V3 5200 split this was a crazy flight I barely made it back had to fly back most of the way on ATT mode thought I was going to get a better push then I did. Drone landed in the grass about 20 feet from where I took off parallel.
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Attachments

• IMG_0108.PNG
    IMG_0108.PNG
    6.9 MB · Views: 405
  • IMG_0107.PNG
    IMG_0107.PNG
    4.5 MB · Views: 301
Reactions: UnknownCaller
55117 feet and back with The Horizon Terminator extreme boosted and the Horizon power mod V3 5200 split this was a crazy flight I barely made it back had to fly back most of the way on ATT mode thought I was going to get a better push then I did. Drone landed in the grass about 20 feet from where I took off parallel.
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
Amzing !!! How can you back in critical battery staus ? Your critical battery staus start from 4,171m .....Crazy and Great!!!!

It will fly a full mile after 0% battery it was a crazy flight when I turned around is 55000 feet and I realized that I wasn't going to get a big push from the wind I thought I was going to be about a mile maybe a mile and a half short 48% battery 14 minutes before 10% and only traveling 30 miles an hour ATT load saved me

Reactions: Lee SK and Digdat0
It will fly a full mile after 0% battery it was a crazy flight when I turned around is 55000 feet and I realized that I wasn't going to get a big push from the wind I thought I was going to be about a mile maybe a mile and a half short 48% battery 14 minutes before 10% and only traveling 30 miles an hour ATT load saved me
When you turned around, how much remained battery?

Reactions: Digdat0
That's a badass flight Unknown!!!! **** 40min!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: UnknownCaller
lets go ahead and hand these over to ya now ..
ix3gwXW.png

Ok guys, I think I've got everyone updated. If I missed something, shoot me a PM.

Keith, you are a beast man!
Thanks man me and Chuck flying together at milestone yesterday morning I missed with the Phantom 4 so I decided to try a big run with the P3 I was real scared on that one didn't think I was going to make it back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Sweetwater