Off to a New Start P4P from the AMA EXPO

Reaction score
just landed home from the AMA EXPO in Ontario CA at the convention center. over 200 vendors in the main exhibit hall with break out secession's, tables for kids and modelers, Tons of planes, helicopters and then a few drone vendors. Met up with Sammy's Camera booth and picked up the DJI P4P hard case and landing platform for less than a new one. have to give thanks to brother Bobcatmo who picked up his P3S last year got a chance to fly it over the summer, Jackaroo and gwilson001 both have excellent deals if not gone by now where i was able to see whats out there and what to expect.
so now I will have a yard sale to clear out the shelves!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Scrooem .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum Scrooem .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

I really enjoy the Forums! new member since Wednesday! I go on other RC Forums as well, this is my new P4Pro home! still unpacking the GPC case charging the smart battery, not sure if i will make it to the flying field today, will for sure fly in the back yard.
looking for the FAA registration forms....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic