Ofeely New 11.1V 5400mAH Battery for P2V+ LCD P-On Display

Re: Ofeely New 11.1V 5400mAH Battery for P2V+ LCD P-On Displ

This will be a great thing if battery technology can expand the flight times of Phantoms... Imagine a 45 minute battery?

I hope development of this technology continues.

I agree
45minute flights would be awesome

It cant be as good as they say considering in other listing for the they had a disclaimer saying they DO NOT WORK now that the lastest update to the naza firm ware has come out. and basically were coming right out and saying its just a big paper weight with lights and that you can buy it but not to expect to actually be able to use it and that its some ones own tuff luck if they buy one and dont read there own disclaimer saying they do not work. and they had a lot of bad customer revues to.

Tho this listing seems to be a clean new listing with no feed back or reviews.

So I would be cafeful and not want to be the first person to buy it and find out they are still the same non usable batterys as they had just a few days ago and were selling for the last few weeks.

the lcd is cool but not if the phantoms dont recognize the battery and you can use it.
at least limefuels battery's when they started to not work they fixed the problem and also hooked people up with the latest revision battery's and didnt just tell people tuff luck

Agree, too new or no one's buying this battery to give feedback. I wouldn't touch it till some other guinea pigs try it out first

has ANYONE had ANY experience with other non dji branded batteries bought on the internet or elsewhere. i see a lot of them rated at 5,400 mah which claim longer flight times. i am sure not all pilots are buying the genuine issue.

I have four batteries, only one is stock.

I have two O'feelys, one is 5400 mah and the other is 6000 mah. The 5400 I haven't even broken in yet, the 6000 is my favorite battery of the four. It has good flight time and the cells are perfectly balanced. It works perfectly with the newest firmware. The LCD readout is completely awesome and you can see everything you need to know and more right there in the field and it's very bright.

I also have a MAXTOMARS 5400 which is my least favorite battery. It hasn't given me any problems, but the LEDS are so dim I can't see them in daylight and the cell's voltages are further apart than I'd like... like 60 mv. Also when I look in the asst software, the total mAh is less than my stock battery which is odd since it's "designed" to be more.

But I've had no issues with any of my non-dji batteries. They all work with the firmware and they all function well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl