OcuSync V Lightbridge 2

Reaction score
Just curious to know people's opinions and thoughts, do you think it's the end of Lightbridge now Ocusync is out ?
I've heard good and bad about both, and it seems they both have a range of 4.3 miles.
Although people say they have got further with ocusync than L2, and others say there's not much difference apart from ocusync been more clear at distance.
I've also read that ocusync is only really good for people who use VR goggles as it's alot more clear.

Some websites claim Lightbridge 2 live link is in 1080p and others say it's only ocusync that has 1080p live link.

Alot of mixed reviews and opinions on this!

Just curious to know people's opinions and thoughts, do you think it's the end of Lightbridge now Ocusync is out ?
I've heard good and bad about both, and it seems they both have a range of 4.3 miles.
Although people say they have got further with ocusync than L2, and others say there's not much difference apart from ocusync been more clear at distance.
I've also read that ocusync is only really good for people who use VR goggles as it's alot more clear.

Some websites claim Lightbridge 2 live link is in 1080p and others say it's only ocusync that has 1080p live link.

Alot of mixed reviews and opinions on this!
Occusync is the end of lightbridge in the same way whatever the next generation might be named will replace the current occusync. That’s a given.

As to real world performance the biggest advantage, should you have a use for it, might be that occusync can support multiple downlink streams and controllers.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4