nVidia Shield K1 Tablets found!

Reaction score
I have been using a Shield for my P3A/P3P and now my Inspire. And I have been looking for a second one for ages so that I have a matched pair for the Inspire (camera/pilot).

I found one on ebay. It came yesterday. It says on the item that its used. I can tell you mine came in 100% perfect condition. Not a blemish or scratch. It booted up just fine, I played a couple games and installed Litchi. Its solid. I swear its in like new condition. It came with a very quality after market USB cable (fabric covered with metal reinforced plug ends) as well.

I have no other dealings with this ebay vendor other than this one transaction but I know some here (and on InspirePilots) have been wanting Shield tablets for their birds.

Here is the listing. He has 2 more available:
NVIDIA SHIELD Tegra K1 Gaming Tablet 16GB Wi-Fi 8in - Black-Good Condition 850438005593 | eBay

What you do with the info is up to you. I have no relationship or affiliation with this vendor. Just letting my fellow pilots know about a decent deal.

While they are about $40 more than the deal you posted above, there are also used Nvidia Shield K1 tablets available here on Amazon.

Last edited:
Thanks! Always good to have options. You on InspirePilots too? I posted the same thread there so your info is just as valid on that forum as well.

I don't venture there much anymore.

Go for it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31