Now a proud Phantom owner.

Reaction score
Hello from Western Australia,

It seems I'm getting a bit hooked on drones - after flying my Mavic Air for over a year I am now a proud and happy Phantom Pro 4 owner!! (And I sort of have my next one in my mind already, but that's way down the track)!

Just wondering, where do most of you put your ID labels on your Phantom?

Cheers for now. :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

If stick-on, just anywhere they won't get hit and knocked off in a crash. Make sure they can read that phone number. Enjoy, fly safe.
Phantoms are a lot easier to find than the Air. If needed. ?? hope not.

Thank you both for your replies. Although I hate to have anything stuck onto my shiny new white aircraft I will have to put a couple on, just in case!!
Yes, the Phantom is a beautiful machine, still getting used to it - it's bigger than the little Air but flies ever so gracefully! And quieter too. :D

Thanks again, cheers for now.

I use a "Brother" label machine with black print on a clear label. I find this to be the least obtrusive way to carry our FAA numbers, and in my case phone number and a reward mention. I put one label on each drone, and have them on all batteries, in case of a collision and the battery gets separated from the bird. Just what I do...

Welcome, I love the Phantom series. I have a P3S, a mavic air, and recently got myself a P4P v2.0. Hopefully this will serve me well using it commercially.

Reactions: Wendy205

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic