Novice Seeking Advice DJI Phantom 2

Reaction score
I've only flown my beautiful DJI Phanton 2 a few times. Unfortunately the last time was many months ago. Since then I had to get a new iPhone 7. Now, when I fly, I can connect and fly with everything working on the phone screen except it won't connect to the camera. It tries, but just spins and spins and finally gives an error message. I've re-downloaded the app but no solution. Any ideas or suggestions? Anyone else have this issue?

Gerry,
I also have a P2V+ and I have had to replace the 2.4ghz module in the aircraft. DJI had a defect with the 2.4ghz AC modules in the P2V+ and when they quit everything works ok except no camera and telemetry however the AC fly's fine. You use to be able to purchase them on ebay after DJI no longer carried them. It was said that whoever manufactured the 2.4ghz module for DJI (Chinese) did not heat sink the RF power amplifier properly there for it would burn up after some time. If this is not your problem I suggest doing the mod that uses high quality heat sink compound and drilling holes in the case of the module. There are a lot of posts here concerning this subject. I also have a P3S with many range increasing mods. Best of luck to ya.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl