Noticed that B&H has a substantial sale on P4A for next 24hrs

DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter CP.PT.000488 B&H Photo Video
$1292 on their website. Could be the P4 rather than the P4P.
IMG_8602.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrewCCM
Indeed! They still want $1049 for the P4A aircraft alone, without the battery or RC! This comes with all three!
Missing only the P4P 5.8 Ghz band and the rear and side sensors for $423 less (typically only $100 less than the P4P!)!
Deal ends tonight (Monday) at midnight EST!
DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Quadcopter CP.PT.000689 B&H Photo Video
View attachment 93819

Awesome deal; I bought from them and have a 60 day best price guarantee from my CC company. Mine was the great Holiday deal for $1149 with a new battery. This will get some $ back. Also CC gives me an additional 2 year warranty.

Thanks for posting; a screen shot is all I need to get the money.

Last edited:
Awesome deal; I bought from them and have a 60 best price guarantee from my CC company. Mine was the great Holiday deal for $1149 with a new battery. This will get some $ back. Also CC gives me an additional 2 year warranty.

Thanks for posting; a screen shot is all I need to get the money.
Happy to help! :cool:
Deal's now gone. Hopefully others were able to take advantage of the opportunity somehow, too! Now $1121!

Last edited:
Not a bad price. For more intensive close up work, the Pro is better, with its additional sensors. But this appears to be a nice deal.

$869 according to email ad I just received...
Newegg has Phantom 4 official refurbisheded for $629 from DJI Sale ends in 13 hours. I got one yesterday as a backup. My P4P is at DJI. It flew head first into a block wall at 9.5 mph. Warranty plus DJI Care runs out in 3 days. Got State Farm insurance 2 months ago for all three Phantoms for $60 per year with no duductible.

Last edited:
Not a bad price. For more intensive close up work, the Pro is better, with its additional sensors. But this appears to be a nice deal.
At $829 yesterday, it was $450 cheaper than the cheapest price available over the last 16 months on the P4P which was $1279 at the lowest. P4A is back up to $1100 today at B&H, and the P4P is still $1499. Subtracting the $150 value of the included new 5870mAh P4P battery in the P4A package, the new P4A aircraft and transmitter and charger and 8 props are $680. The P4A camera assembly alone is a $600 P4P replacement part, and can be used as a spare on the P4P. The loss of the 5.8Ghz band is significant, while the backwards and side sensors are really only useful in tripod mode. DJI says the P4A GL300C transmitter won't work with the P4 "at this time". However, I'm hopeful that the 2.4Ghz boosted antenna mods on the GL300A RC from the P3P can still be paired with it, or migrated over to the P4A RC, to have a fully functional P4P camera on a 2.4Ghz band with the range of the 5.8Ghz band on the P4P, at almost half the price, minus a couple of sensors I don't need. Worst case, it's just a shorter range P4P, and a good for cannibalizing!

Reactions: Brojon
Newegg has Phantom 4 official refurbisheded for $629 from DJI Sale ends in 13 hours. I got one yesterday as a backup. My P4P is at DJI. It flew head first into a block wall at 9.5 mph. Warranty plus DJI Care runs out in 3 days. Got State Farm insurance 2 months ago for all three Phantoms for $60 per year with no duductible.
The P4 just arrived. It looks brand new. Check it out later.

The P4 just arrived. It looks brand new. Check it out later.
If the serial number has an R, it's a refurb. My drone repair guy asked me if I had previously repaired a new Refurb I sent to him for a battery mod. Apparently, whoever at DJI repaired it had not properly resecured critical internal wires that are attached to the motherboard, and were therefore at risk of detaching in any light impact! Put it through it's paces, and use the warranty to get a good one, if it is problematic in any way!

You can buy a Mavic for $700 today at bestbuy. Price match to amazon and receive a $100 gift card for buying the Mavic

The only useful "additional" sensors are the rear since side sensors are limited in range and only available in beginner or tripod mode.
I wish I'd known that when I bought mine as I would have jumped on the Advanced instead of the Pro.

The only useful "additional" sensors are the rear since side sensors are limited in range and only available in beginner or tripod mode.
I wish I'd known that when I bought mine as I would have jumped on the Advanced instead of the Pro.
When the Advanced was announced, the original difference in price was a mere $100, so it made no sense then, as the P4A was still $1,400. The P4P for $100 more with the stellar Auto 5.8Ghz range of 5 miles in highly urban areas was a much better value. Now, however, the price differences are significant. $829 v. $1499 under the Deal of the Day. Same camera! :cool:

I jumped on the 829 deal and looking forward to the P4A. This was a nice price for the 1" sensor.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20