Noticed that B&H has a substantial sale on P4A for next 24hrs

I am seeing lots of deals over the last two weeks...Clearing them for some reason! Fingers Crossed!

The sales I saw last week were about the same as the OP..Maybe a little less but I can’t remember where I saw it. I just know that this is the 3rd or 4th sale over the past two weeks involving the Phantom 4 Pro. That never happens so to me, it says that DJI is authorizing some sales for some reason. New bird about to come out?

The sales I saw last week were about the same as the OP..Maybe a little less but I can’t remember where I saw it. I just know that this is the 3rd or 4th sale over the past two weeks involving the Phantom 4 Pro. That never happens so to me, it says that DJI is authorizing some sales for some reason. New bird about to come out?

Yes the pro v2 is coming in the next 2 weeks

The P4P sales prices oscillate between $1279 and MSRP. They started a year ago when the low was $1321 for a month in a price war between Amazon and Best Buy and B&H for the lowest price. However, in between the various periods of discounted prices, over the last 12 months, they aren't discounted at all, like now.

Reactions: AndrewCCM
Yes the pro v2 is coming in the next 2 weeks
What is it offering that the P4P doesn't already do? Unless the camera or the gimbal have been upgraded, improvements to the drone aren't going to matter much. The P4P drone already is nearly perfect!

I believe it it the same upgrade as the Mavic got to the platinum version. New esc’s and quieter props

Now..That makes sense and thanks for the conformation of what I was suspecting. Sure hope is has a cam upgrade..

I believe it it the same upgrade as the Mavic got to the platinum version. New esc’s and quieter props
That's what I heard, too. Nice to have, maybe another minute or two of flight time, but hardly worth upgrading for, unless noise is a game changer for you. Extra flight time, however, is a big bonus, but a $250 battery mod already offers that on the P4P, offering 3-5 minutes more of flight time.

That's what I heard, too. Nice to have, maybe another minute or two of flight time, but hardly worth upgrading for, unless noise is a game changer for you. Extra flight time, however, is a big bonus, but a $250 battery mod already offers that on the P4P, offering 3-5 minutes more of flight time.

Yea nothing worth upgrading over. I’ll buy the quiet props and throw them on my phantom 4 Pro Obsidian that I just got.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I agree..No Cam upgrade..Not buying.. I will do the same thing As you mention. I did that on my Mavic and getting a little prop upgrade will hold me over until the 5..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT