Not To happy with my first few flights

Reaction score
So after getting the P3 updated on the newest firmware, i got a few more flights under my belt, and i'm still not happy with the vibration / Jello affect, if you skip to 7.10 seconds you will see some arratic movements. Should i contact DJI?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was my furthest flight without lossing video link just over 4000ft

The gimbal twitch may be due to the battery starting to discharge or you hitting a big bug or bee in mid-air

Of more concern would be that you appear to be flying illegally.

You might want to read the CAA regulations on flying over congested areas, within 150m of towns and villages, 50m of property or vehicles not under your control and I would imagine beyond visual range if you were 4000' away. I can't really see my quad @ 1500'!

I don't want to sound like a total kill joy, but flying over people's homes is a big no-no in the UK. Think carefully about where you fly. There is a numpty from Nottingham who is currently being prosecuted for flying over football grounds and you are breaking the same rules.

http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/1995/CAP 1202UAVsafetyrules.pdf

I would suggest you make this video private, so you don't attract any attention.

Reactions: Fawkes
Could that be wind effect on the gimbal? The rest of the video looks pretty clear and you were pretty high at that point. Perhaps you hit a gust that caused a bit of destabilization.

Just a thought since the rest of the video looks pretty clear.

Chris

The gimbal twitch may be due to the battery starting to discharge or you hitting a big bug or bee in mid-air

Of more concern would be that you appear to be flying illegally.

You might want to read the CAA regulations on flying over congested areas, within 150m of towns and villages, 50m of property or vehicles not under your control and I would imagine beyond visual range if you were 4000' away. I can't really see my quad @ 1500'!

I don't want to sound like a total kill joy, but flying over people's homes is a big no-no in the UK. Think carefully about where you fly. There is a numpty from Nottingham who is currently being prosecuted for flying over football grounds and you are breaking the same rules.

http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/1995/CAP 1202UAVsafetyrules.pdf

I would suggest you make this video private, so you don't attract any attention.

LOL okay mr police officer

Reactions: Julius717
Could that be wind effect on the gimbal? The rest of the video looks pretty clear and you were pretty high at that point. Perhaps you hit a gust that caused a bit of destabilization.

Just a thought since the rest of the video looks pretty clear.

Chris

its been like that on all my videos, not just this one

For Christ's sake the US FAA regulations are a RECOMMENDATION. Lol complaining is insane on here.

Use the 50 Black dampers that come with the zenmusse 3 gimball. You can buy a bag of dampers cheaply. I tried it and it helped with the windy conditions in the UK

Reactions: Fplvert
For Christ's sake the US FAA regulations are a RECOMMENDATION. Lol complaining is insane on here.

Wrong country in this case.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.