Not sure this is the right area but... Forward Obstacle Sensing not working.

Reaction score
Flew Phantom 4 Pro V2 this morning on (up to) 26+ mph winds for the first time. First flight (near water) had no issues. Second flight farther inland (but still windy) shows "Forward Obstacle Sensing is not functioning." multiple times. This is the first time I see the problem. Is this related to the strong winds? Below is the notification status (from Airdata).
I've attached the route and wind map, plus the warning screen.
Thanks for your help.
Route Map.jpg
Route Warnings.jpg
Wind Map.jpg

've attached the route and wind map, plus the warning screen.
Please share the actual data. Screen shots do help, but are limited in what can be determined. Make your Airdata file sharable and post a link back here to that, such that we can see the actual CSV data. I doubt the wind was an issue and I saw a couple of other discerning items in the screen shot as well.

Please share the actual data. Screen shots do help, but are limited in what can be determined. Make your Airdata file sharable and post a link back here to that, such that we can see the actual CSV data. I doubt the wind was an issue and I saw a couple of other discerning items in the screen shot as well.
Haven't shared a file before so hope this is correct. Thanks for the help.

It is possible that your errors were due to the high winds. According to the estimated wind data, you really should not have been flying. That aside, other than the extreme pitch angles at full throttle in addition to the wind, it could be possible that this affected the sensors in some way. You were very close to exceeding the maximum tilt angle for the aircraft.

Capture.PNG

Attitude1.PNG

And try get in habit of 100% batt take of,,63 could be asking for trouble
OA not really any help up there in sky so turn it off and just use when flying low with trees etc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1