Not stable while hovering

Try a new set of balanced props, confirm if possible.

if a true DJI prop with dji and 9443 on it they usually are good new out of bag

but if you crashed you never know what shape there in

unbalanced prop will not fly well at all and sometimes even crash it if really out.

good luck!

Good point, I'll let you know when I get my new ones in.

Just wanted to give an update. Since my props are taking awhile to arrive and I didn't want to send it away for repair just yet I started checking if the screws under prop arms were loose. Indeed a few of them were. After tightening them, the stability issue was gone and it hovered in place just like new again. I didn't think it would be the cause but it worked out. Check those screws after crashes or a few flights.

Reactions: mmee1992
Just wanted to give an update. Since my props are taking awhile to arrive and I didn't want to send it away for repair just yet I started checking if the screws under prop arms were loose. Indeed a few of them were. After tightening them, the stability issue was gone and it hovered in place just like new again. I didn't think it would be the cause but it worked out. Check those screws after crashes or a few flights.
Definitely not a bad idea. You'd be surprised what the torque on those little things can do after a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers