Not a chance using your Phantom 3 to record a wedding

Reaction score
I just got one (Phantom 3) purely for fun but the video on DJI about the video of a wedding now just cracks me up. I was Director of Technology for a Mega-Church for 7 years and did a few wedding video for staff and there's almost no way a bride would allow something that makes that much noise in a wedding inside. Maybe outside but I doubt it though you could get some really high shots that would not make much noise, but inside I don't think so....

In the UK churches complain about the shutter on my d3 so a quad in the church no chance

Just to give you an idea of what it's like in a massive cathedral never mind a small church. It was great fun to fly though!

Reactions: Fplvert
I just got one (Phantom 3) purely for fun but the video on DJI about the video of a wedding now just cracks me up. I was Director of Technology for a Mega-Church for 7 years and did a few wedding video for staff and there's almost no way a bride would allow something that makes that much noise in a wedding inside. Maybe outside but I doubt it though you could get some really high shots that would not make much noise, but inside I don't think so....

They are, however, GREAT for outdoor weddings :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl