Northwest Connecticut Beginner

Reaction score
Greetings from the beautiful, rural Litchfield Hills in northwest Connecticut!

I just bought a lightly used, immaculate Phantom 4 Pro with 4 smart batteries, battery charging hub, 12 sets of props (including 4 sets of low noise), a complete set of ND and polarizing filters, HDMI output module, silicone controller cover, sexy anodized blue controller hardware bling, parabolic signal booster, prop guards, leg stabilizers, landing pad, large & small iPad sunshades, cables and ac adapter.

Phew!

All for $825, shipped cross country.

I’m new to drones and jumped on this with minimal time for research but it seemed like a good deal.

How did I do?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

That seems like a good deal. Refurbished P4Ps with one battery are currently going for around $1,149.

Reaction score
Tricked out bird. Did you receive it yet?Congrats. Take your time and learn how to fly it.

Welcome

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reaction score
Greetings from the beautiful, rural Litchfield Hills in northwest Connecticut!

I just bought a lightly used, immaculate Phantom 4 Pro with 4 smart batteries, battery charging hub, 12 sets of props (including 4 sets of low noise), a complete set of ND and polarizing filters, HDMI output module, silicone controller cover, sexy anodized blue controller hardware bling, parabolic signal booster, prop guards, leg stabilizers, landing pad, large & small iPad sunshades, cables and ac adapter.

Phew!

All for $825, shipped cross country.

I’m new to drones and jumped on this with minimal time for research but it seemed like a good deal.

How did I do?
From my recent drone shopping experiences, I’d say you got a great deal! Good job!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye of Sauron