Northern Virginia Area

I usually fly around Mooney Lake, Abel Lake or Aquia Landing Park..Still looking for other places..
Email me whenever you want to meet up
Tony I'm not familiar with the area and I'm new to drones. I am planning to visit -as per your suggestion- Mooney Lake. Is there a specific place there? Do you have the Lat/Long for that place? I understand that drone flying is not allowed in Park areas.
Thank you for the information.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Hi, I'm looking for other drone pilots in the Northern Virginia area that would like to work together to start a local club. We could discuss monthly meeting to share ideas, flying locations, watch each others flight videos, discuss editing techniques, etc. Both hobbyist and Part 107s welcome. Let me know if interested.

J.D.
P4P
Stafford, VA.
Sounds like a good idea. I just bought a P4P, took my 107 test 2 weeks ago (scored a 97!). But I'm new to this and looking for local-ish fellow drone flyers.

I usually fly around Mooney Lake, Abel Lake or Aquia Landing Park..Still looking for other places..
Email me whenever you want to meet up
Tony I'm not familiar with the area and I'm new to drones. I am planning to visit -as per your suggestion- Mooney Lake. Is there a specific place there? Do you have the Lat/Long for that place? I understand that drone flying is not allowed in Park areas.
Thank you for the information.
Victor,
Did you ever find a spot to go flying at Mooney Lake? Supposed to be 60s New Years Day. Good day to fly, depending on the winds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20