Northern Michigan/WI

I go fishing and have a camper on Lac Vieux Desert outside of Land O Lakes. I go up there 4 times a year for a week. I'll be bring my Phantom 1.1.1 with me this year.

I'm in Bessemer on the west end of the UP. Fly a Vision 2 and a Typhoon Q500.

I am in the UP this weekend. On Fri, I took the P2V+ to Presque Isle.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You picked a great day to fly. Saturday not so great. I may go out Sunday and get some flight time. Nice video you posted.

I visited Bond Falls near Watersmeet.

Nice video. I don't have the nerve to get that close to water, at least not yet. I noticed an occasional blur in the vid. I had that and it got worse with time. I finally traced it to the elcheapo card reader I bought at Walmart. Got a better one and my vids are clear now.

Shot this a few miles from my house. It's located north of Bessemer MI.

Nice video. I don't have the nerve to get that close to water, at least not yet. I noticed an occasional blur in the vid. I had that and it got worse with time. I finally traced it to the elcheapo card reader I bought at Walmart. Got a better one and my vids are clear now.

I don't remember if I pulled those ones off the card with my USB reader or the reader built into my Surface. I'll have to take note of which I use next time and watch for the blurriness.

It took me nearly 6 weeks to locate the problem. I thought it was the camera, but then found the same problem on my other quad. That's when I finally figured it out. Now I check the video after I copy it to make sure it's good before I delete it from the card. These readers vary tremendously in quality.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.