Noob in need of some help and advice, Cumbria UK

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to introduce myself to the forum,
I'm a complete beginner when it comes to drones and been looking around for a little now but thought it was time to join in, But I need some help/advice first.

I "HAD" ordered the P4P, that was until yesterday when I canceled my order. What happened was got a phone call from the company saying it was ready to ship BUT they only had US models and that if I had a problem with it I couldn't contact DJI I had to go through their UK repair guy... so after a bit of thinking decided to cancel. NOW here's my question do I wait till next year when they might have EU models or just get a P4 as there are some great deals to be had

Many thanks and sorry for the long intro

Alec..

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hey, I would say that you should try to keep within UK purchase protection laws, ie. buy from a UK or EU seller with a credit card. That way you have full coverage in terms of returns, warranty, point of contact and payment protection. When spending a fair wad of cash, if there is a "but", think carefully about worse case scenario!

Welcome, by the way!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Blue Skies.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Now for your question I can't answer you as I didn't even know they had separate ones only your location would be in CE mode .
Maybe ask in this section and someone can answer you Phantom 4 Pro Discussion

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20