no worky right

my phantom 4 pro will not go forward, backwards, right or left except at a very low altitude. does anyone know what may be wrong?
Any on screen prompt when it happens,bit unsure but I would start with stick calibration to make sure they at 100%,,,,do imu as well incase a sensor up the duff

I've owned this for approx. 1 year and use it very little. I'm 68 years old and not very computer savvy. I use it only outside. When it acts up and it wont go forward or backwards or left or right, it will go up and down. it seems to work normally at very low altitudes. most recently while I'm flying it the screen will go back to the home page (I think it's called) I will get a beeping sound and a message saying that the unit is braking and to return the sticks to the neutral position so I release the sticks and then try to move the unit but it will not move. If anyone lives near newburyport Massachusetts and would be willing to help train me on this phantom 4 pro + I would greatly appreciate it or if there is some place nearby that I could get training please let me know.

Almost sounds like some obstacle avoidance issues. Was this a new unit when purchased?
May be some settings that need some adjusting.
Look in your area for some local hobby shops that may have a DJI fan on the payroll or they may know where to find someone.

As of firmware version 01.04.0602:
For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO 4 and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft.

Download/read the Release notes:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.