No warranty

Reaction score
Just learned Amazon is not an authorized DJI dealer and Dji won’t cover the warranty. Sadly it’s going back. I emailed Dji to be sure. Quite disappointed.

Reactions: kryptek
Just learned Amazon is not an authorized DJI dealer and Dji won’t cover the warranty. Sadly it’s going back. I emailed Dji to be sure. Quite disappointed.

Doesn’t DJI sell products on there

They sure do but what I’m reading is that Amazon is not an authorized dealer therefore no Dji warranty. I’m waiting to hear from Dji. Really disappointed if I have to send it back and go with something else

They sure do but what I’m reading is that Amazon is not an authorized dealer therefore no Dji warranty. I’m waiting to hear from Dji. Really disappointed if I have to send it back and go with something else

What is the difference if you will have warranty from amazon or from dji? In EU in if you buy phantom from amazon or from dji, you get the same warranty.

I think Amazon only has a 30 day return policy not one year like Dji

30 return day policy is a different thing than warranty. Can you point me to some link where DJI is offering 1 year return policy?

I don’t believe Dji has a one year return policy but the warranty covers the drone of one year for defects. Don’t know if I should chance it or not. Only flew a short backyard flight so far. Had an accident and have second degree burns on my hands. Haven’t been able to fly since. Probably another 3-5 weeks before I can fly it.

I don’t believe Dji has a one year return policy but the warranty covers the drone of one year for defects. Don’t know if I should chance it or not. Only flew a short backyard flight so far. Had an accident and have second degree burns on my hands. Haven’t been able to fly since. Probably another 3-5 weeks before I can fly it.

I think Amazon only has a 30 day return policy not one year like Dji

The warranty in US is 1 year reagrdless if you buy the drone on amazon or on DJI. In EU it is 2 years if you are end customer and not a conpany. Ot will cover the defects related to the manufacturing process not to the defect caused by the pilot. There is no difference on the warranty conditions. The return policy can differ by the seller.

I think you have to look at the details. On the webpage it will list who the actual seller is. You will see Sold by by "XYZ Company Name" and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Reactions: Pharm
@kromar, who was listed as the seller when you purchased from Amazon?

That's interesting since Digital Universe is not an authorized DJI dealer.

I know. I gave them that info in the email. I will be keeping a copy of that email

Reactions: kromar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72