No VIDEO OR TELEMETRY

I've only just got my Wi-Fi module back put it all back together . The app finds the phantom wifi but then the second I try to connect or bind the camera it just kicks wifi off !! I get wifi repeater connection failed I've tried all the tricks different phones, airplane mode off and even tried it in the middle of a field but still no joy . Tried the dji vision app and the litchi app . Starting to lose the will

sounds like you arent inputting the correct MAC address, they are always lower case. use a wifi sniffer such as INSSIDER on the pc to get the mac address,

watch the second half of this video for bindng

I've tried the inssider app it pulls the same mac code as what's printed on the replacement wifi module . I can connect to the range extender but the second I try to bind I get no notification of successful binding the screen kind of flickers then goes back to the settings screen , at the same time the system light on the wifi repeater starts to flicker randomly and disconnects from the phone

Yes latest samsung s9 and I've tried o iphone 6

usual for any OS on Android over 5 to fail the binding process, unusual though for the Iphone not to work.

when you enter the mac address, you press the blue tick, then press the blue tick again, is this happening or is it just letting you press the blue tick once, are you in the UK ?

oh and the repeater (range extender) does flicker, it never stays steady as it shows data packet transmission

usual for any OS on Android over 5 to fail the binding process, unusual though for the Iphone not to work.

when you enter the mac address, you press the blue tick, then press the blue tick again, is this happening or is it just letting you press the blue tick once, are you in the UK ?

oh and the repeater (range extender) does flicker, it never stays steady as it shows data packet transmission
Yes pressing the blue tick twice after the second press the app just returns to the home screen and disconnects from the wifi repeater . I'm going to try it on an old smartphone or tablet I think

Yes pressing the blue tick twice after the second press the app just returns to the home screen and disconnects from the wifi repeater . I'm going to try it on an old smartphone or tablet I think

yeah same issue as shown in the video, try another phone Android 5 or 4 are the best bet

Boom it works . Downloaded dji vision app on my lenovo tab then used that to carry out the binding . Came back with binding successful . I then Tried it on my Samsung s9 and it works on both the dji and the litchi app .. now to get a spare battery and go fly .. once I've rebuilt it that is

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT