No VIDEO OR TELEMETRY

Reaction score
OK I have a problem with my vision 2 plus I have put in new WiFi module new DJI camera, new WiFi extender, new controller, liked / binded and still NO VIDEO OR TELEMETRY! Camera functions mechanically off the controller but no video no telemetry black screen . If I&a…

To: 2011bknbpr1
Subject: Re: 2011bknbpr1 has sent a question about item #332291588043, ending on Nov-30-17 23:43:51 PST - DJI Phantom 2 3 4 and Inspire 1 & 2 Camera Gimbal Repair Service and ALL Repair
Sent Date: Nov-20-17 18:44:05 PST

OK I have a problem with my vision 2 plus I have put in new WiFi module new DJI camera, new WiFi extender, new controller, liked / binded and still NO VIDEO OR TELEMETRY! Camera functions mechanically off the controller but no video no telemetry black screen .

Hello,
First we need to track your Mac addy from new module.

You'll need an Android device ( not IOS )
Download ( InSSIDer app ) cost $ but not much !

Then follow video below ( it is a vision non plus, but works the same )
Only turn BIRD on when scanning wifi

Write down the Mac addy you see ( 60:60:1f:??:??:?? )

Then bind with this address!
May take a few tries ( turn on extender WAIT 40-45 seconds, press and hold reset button for 3 seconds and release, now startup as normal, and rebind

If you see NO Mac addy in scanner, your module is not working, check your connections, or replace!

J Dot
:cool:

I have done this 30 times at least and still NO VIDEO OR TELEMETRY. THIS TIME I TYPED THE MAC ADDRESS IN VS THE BAR CODE. To no change. But the WiFi scanner DID PICK UP THE MAC ADDRESS. So the WiFi is putting out. I AM SOOO LOST. THE only thing I have not done is a HARD RESET.

Thx for ur help. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

1511661389945.png

J DOT,
Thx for ur quick response! My DJI APP looks not exactly like what u have on ur screen. I've attached a screen shot.
Should I try using the mac address off the WiFi extender?

Again can NOT thank u enough for ur QUICK response.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171210-084207.png
    Screenshot_20171210-084207.png
    256.9 KB · Views: 767
  • Screenshot_20171210-084157.png
    Screenshot_20171210-084157.png
    244.2 KB · Views: 769
I am having the same issue my fpv screen looks just like this and I show a connection to the phantom on the home screen before that. I also can find the address using the wifi analyzer but to no avail to get the telemetry or video. Did you end up replacing the wifi extneder?

I replaced the WiFi module, camera, controller , WiFi extender re linked, re binded still NO VIDEO OR TELEMETRY BUT camera moves as it should. Go figure. Bob Oosterbann posted a video on
u tube July 2016. Seams some people had luck with his video.

I have not tried that video I mentioned yet will try soon. Tho read a lot of remarks that said it worked. So I'm hopeful. Hope it helps u.

I tried the video and it doesn't work and I managed to crash it. It would be nice to have the video and telemetry.

I'm having exactly the same issue when trying to rebind my wifi module. I believe the issue is interference from other wifi signals. When you enter the bind setting in the menu, is the top 2 lines blank? if so, showing no mac address stored from previous attempts. From what i can find, you may need to visit a deserted field to get wifi free zone so as no interference. I'm trying tomorrow.

Good luck

Worked it out!!!!!!

The issue is with Android and the fact the app wasnt written for new versions! You need to find an old phone running Android 4/5. I used my kindle with a bastardised version of 4.4 and voila, "Binding successful" first time.

Good luck

Reactions: John1234567890
Worked it out!!!!!!

The issue is with Android and the fact the app wasnt written for new versions! You need to find an old phone running Android 4/5. I used my kindle with a bastardised version of 4.4 and voila, "Binding successful" first time.

Good luck

Thank you very much for this little tip, I have spent days trying to get the binding works, read this post and dug out my old Samsung S3 and now it is all working!! - the drone was a few minutes from the bin.

I have recently bought a p2v+ from a friend the drone had been in a light crash. When I got it I had to 're shell it and change the ribbon cable I had video on the first attempt after but then stopped giving me the video feed but still had telemetry i purchased a gopro hero4 black and a zenmuse h3-3d gimbal and fit this but still no video feed I tried to 're flash the firmware on my wifi module with no luck so I bit the bullet and bought a "upgraded" wifi module but unfortunately I can't get it to connect to the app and I get "phantom connection broken" can anyone help with this please? Have also tryed a later version of android but still not working
Thanks in advance Andy

im in the same boat as you abutcher recently purchased a phantom 2 vision plus with the same wifi issue , like you ive purchased an upgraded wifi module tried using my iphone 7 and my galaxy s9 but to no avail

I'm in the process of sending my wifi module back to the guy I got it from and he's sending me a tested one back I'll try it with my note8 I also have a note4 and s6 I'm going to try it it doesn't work. I just want to get out with the 4k hero4 black now and get some images

I've only just got my Wi-Fi module back put it all back together . The app finds the phantom wifi but then the second I try to connect or bind the camera it just kicks wifi off !! I get wifi repeater connection failed I've tried all the tricks different phones, airplane mode off and even tried it in the middle of a field but still no joy . Tried the dji vision app and the litchi app . Starting to lose the will

It sounds like you have another issue somewhere.. There's not a lot left after you have replaced what you have

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl