No video feed.

Reaction score
Anybody else having issues with intermittent video. I have a P3P with the latest firmware on the craft as well as the RC also updated to the latest app. Everything has been flawless before I updated. Any ideas?

Reactions: aka1ceman
I'm having major problems after upgrade to 1.5, controller is upgraded and running on an iPad Air and the go app, everything is updated. Cannot fly more than 50m out and video drops out completely and craft enters return to home. Not happy at all, any ideas of a fix?

I'm having major problems after upgrade to 1.5, controller is upgraded and running on an iPad Air and the go app, everything is updated. Cannot fly more than 50m out and video drops out completely and craft enters return to home. Not happy at all, any ideas of a fix?
With mine I still have control over the aircraft. I just don't have any FPV or it is intermittent.

If running iOS try bringing your video setting down to 1080 and 4mb, channel hack helps set to custom and choose strongest wave. This helped me.
How exactly do you do the channels hack? Ill do a search here and see if I can find it.

If running iOS try bringing your video setting down to 1080 and 4mb, channel hack helps set to custom and choose strongest wave. This helped me.
Also on the ground before I started recording video it seemed fine. I tried recording 1080p48fps and it seemed to do a lot better.

Reactions: mmee1992
I ended up fixing all my reception problems with an imu calibration, not back to flying as it should.

Dave

I've had this issue crop up for me as well and even rolling back the FW and nothing seems to fix the problem. I can't get 100' before video drops out and is very intermittent. It happens with my iPad Mini 2 and my iPhone 6s.

Same issue here, P3P. Video intermittent, I get to see black screen and dji logo every couple seconds. Problem seems to go away if I use 720p with less than 48fps.
Worst part is that the recording also stops and camera setting are being reset! Any idea what is wrong?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl