P4 Firmware No update firmware /downgrade

Reaction score
I update firmware phantom4 after updating camera view not seen my android mobile.
I try downgrade but every time update is failed. What can I do it
IMG_20190803_115105.jpg

I update firmware phantom4 after updating camera view not seen my android mobile.
I try downgrade but every time update is failed. What can I do itView attachment 113943
I think I try help before on this,still no cam view,,I know nothing about computers I always done mine with the app,,have you tried to delete all downloads and try load again ,,do you know what current version is that installed..sorry to reask that question ,I think I ask before

I think I try help before on this,still no cam view,,I know nothing about computers I always done mine with the app,,have you tried to delete all downloads and try load again ,,do you know what current version is that installed..sorry to reask that question ,I think I ask before
When not udate firmware I reset factory default so current version is 0.00

Reset successfully

Attachments

• 93d1a57859c6a35b5a6a6735538b1dbc.0.jpg
    93d1a57859c6a35b5a6a6735538b1dbc.0.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 263
My Dji assistant 2 operating system is windows 7 and no show any warning in aircraft.
My problem is that no show camera view. Other functions is work properly.

Attachments

• IMG_20190824_180006.jpg
    IMG_20190824_180006.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 241
My Dji assistant 2 operating system is windows 7 and no show any warning in aircraft.
My problem is that no show camera view. Other functions is work properly.
In settings aswell at bottom it says ABOUT..click on and it bring up versions like mine show,,,if your update worked should show like this,not 100% sure if p4p uses same firmware as p4s but gives the idea..if you have new firmware shown here it could be something else wrong,,could be bad ribbon cable or gimble board or video board,,again this hard to eliminate without parts to try and don't want to advise buying something you might not need,,,was this cam working before update ok ?you might need to look at assistant 2 again and search for previous version again,,
Screenshot_20190819-090816.jpg

Yes my camera is proper work before updating firmware.
Present time camera just recording the video and video playing in computer. Only camera view not see my mobile.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Please see this link.
This is my video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.