No LEDs on Brand new Phantom 3 battery?

Reaction score
Hoping someone here has heard of this…I recently purchased the Phantom 3 pro with a extra battery…I got the P3 about a month ago and just received the spare battery yesterday…I took it out of the box and pushed the button to see the power level and No LEDs light up at all…I tried to power it on, plug it into charger to see if that would get lights to light up but nothing…I didn't leave it charging, just checked to see if it went into charging mode…are there any fixes for this or do I need to return the battery? Thanks for your help in advance

Never heard of this, sounds like a faulty battery, both of my batteries were charged to around 50% out of the box.
Hope you get it sorted.

Agree sounds like a bad battery. When I received my two spares they both had about a 50% charge. Sorry to hear about your spare NYRanger99

Agree sounds like a bad battery. When I received my two spares they both had about a 50% charge. Sorry to hear about your spare NYRanger99
Thanks Drogon…gonna call the company that sent the battery to me and see if they can do something…really don't have time to deal with DJI and wait for them, I really need this battery for next week

Unfortunately DJI is so backed up you have the right idea of dealing directly with the vendor. Your worse case is ordering an extra if you have to send it to DJI.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic