No image

Reaction score
I'm a new pilot and this is my first post. I purchased a Phantom 4 exactly one month ago and today I'm having a problem with it. After powering up I get the status "No Image Transmission Signal", it then changes to "Safe to Fly" briefly (and I get a camera image), it then goes back to the "No Image Transmission Signal" and cycles through these two message for a while before it end on the "No Image.." message.
I also note that the Gimbal Status is "Gimbal Disconnected".
I've tried updating firmware but I get a "failed" message.

I had only the part that my gimbal was disconnected suddenly en didnt know how to reconnected it, no video feed because of that offcourse.

After posting on this forum i tryed someones response wich was to format my sd card from in the dji go app.
After doing that, video fees was back and no more gimbalproblems!
Maybe this can work for you to?

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Make sure the wire plugs are completely inserted in the Phantom.
Thanks for the advice. Sorry for all the quertions but how do i do the format. Plug P4 into computer and find fomat command in dji assistant on pc?

Thanks for the advice. Sorry for all the quertions but how do i do the format. Plug P4 into computer and find fomat command in dji assistant on pc?

I recommended checking the plugs/wires. You can either remove the SC card and format it FAT in a computer or you can connect the controller to the P4, go into settings and format the card there. I don't think that will help as you should get video even if there is no card in the P4.

I recommended checking the plugs/wires. You can either remove the SC card and format it FAT in a computer or you can connect the controller to the P4, go into settings and format the card there. I don't think that will help as you should get video even if there is no card in the P4.
I dont know how, but for me formatting the sd card thrue the dji app when connected, worked for me to reconnect the gimbal and having video feed back again after i almost send my p4 back to dji.
The response in my threat says it has to been done when connected so the sd cards stays in the pantom.
Again, dont know why;) but it worked!

Hope this helpes or an other solution.

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl