No image transmission to ipad

Reaction score
Recently I have been unable to get any image to show up on either my iPad or my phone with the controller. I can take pictures and when I land the Drone oh, I would plug the SD card into the computer and pictures would be there but there is no image in transmitted to my iPad or phone. I had no problems before and all of a suddenly I get no images and flying it blind basically unless I can see it. Anybody have any ideas? Thank you

Reaction score
betcha $1 its a p3p because no image transmission
Please don't jump to quickly to blame the P3P. He could be flying a P2V with its dreaded "black screen" problem.

Reaction score
Have you tried a different usb cable?
I will see if they have. I am asking for my neighbor. I myself have never had an issue and when they asked me I said I would check with experts. I actually never thought of the USB.

Reaction score
Sorry everyone. It is a Phantom 3
so that narrows it down to 5 p3 models. p3p, p3a, p3s, p34k, p3se. my $1 bet is still on that its a p3p since the op said no image transmission and he did not say disconnected :)

Reactions: captainmilehigh

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I will see if they have. I am asking for my neighbor. I myself have never had an issue and when they asked me I said I would check with experts. I actually never thought of the USB.
Hi sprayman69, glad to hear it’s not your P3P camera having the issue.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leebristol33