No Image Transmission Signal

Reaction score
On my P4P Pro V1 I get a "No Image Transmission Signal" when I try to adjust the video settings and the screen goes black and the Setting indicators go to NA. And then the gimbal starts yawing slowly back and forth left and right. . It does not record video on the card. It's worked fine for years. The still pictures still work fine. I tried changing frequencies from 2.4 to 5.8 and it did nothing. Any ideas? Thanks.

On my P4P Pro V1 I get a "No Image Transmission Signal" when I try to adjust the video settings and the screen goes black and the Setting indicators go to NA. And then the gimbal starts yawing slowly back and forth left and right. . It does not record video on the card. It's worked fine for years. The still pictures still work fine. I tried changing frequencies from 2.4 to 5.8 and it did nothing. Any ideas? Thanks.
Hi parbar,

I had the same problem last week, embarrassingly in front of a client with my Phantom 4 pro. Fortunately, I had a back up (Mavic Pro 2). Once back at base, I did all the PD with different cables, changing 2.4 5.8, hard coding channels etc, recalibration gimbal IMU. You get the picture. I use an iPad Mini4. I decide to change and plug in my Note 8 (Android) and see if I got the same problem. Surprise Surprise, no!. Curiosity got the better of me and I immediately plugged the UAV into the iPad, powered up and the problem had now disappeared. Haven't had a chance to re-test in the field (the weather has been rather wet recently) but you might like to give it shot. And no, I don't know why this has seemingly worked.

Any damage to the aircraft before ?? DJI go is pretty good app but has some bugs, maybe try different device, usb cable or software version

Thanks. OK...I fixed it. I used the DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom (I used the 2018 version since mine is a v1, not sure if that's necessary, but it worked), plugged the USB between the drone and computer with the drone on, and refreshed (since I had current firmware) the current firmware. I turned the P4P off and back on and the video works!

This might rectify your Android/Apple issue.

I ordered a new gimbal electronic board from eBay, it is missing three of the little integrated circuits if compared to the old one. Will it work if installed on my P3P that isn’t transmitting the pictures

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31