No image transmission signal problem

Reaction score
I updated my firmware on my drone today and now I’m not getting image and it’s saying the gimbal is disconnected what should I do???

I've got the same issue,

I'm trying to downgrade the firmware but it doesnt seem to want to work!

I can get the gimbal to go up and down but no image and it’s saying gimbal disconnected

I read of the updates royally screwing things UP here all the time....many of us here never UPdate...Good luck....i sure don't know what you tell you to do.

It would be helpful to know what drone model you have, what tablet or phone you're using. Without more info about your situation we can't help you.

I have a P4A with a Samsung Tab 2. I have to go into the developer settings and manually set the USB setting to Ethernet. Not sure that will fix your issue but you can try.

"No image transmission..." It's the mSD card if you see the gimbal mechanics working... See below

Scenario: P4P, RC, Gimbal, Camera, everything previously working well.
Problem: Everything but Gimbal camera connection working fine. RC Message "No Image Transmission"
Specifics to Problem: Gimbal mechanics are working, but no image on the RC screen. Slight delay in shutting drone down.
Recent change: Added DJI/Seagate GoFly EHD without problems and treated the SD card the same as always.
FIX: Power on RC
Start DJI Go app
Power on P4P...
No active image on RC? "No image transmission" error seen somewhere?
- my camera mechanic were still working as normal at this stage...
Shut down P4P
Take out mSD card
Start up P4P.... Voila! Image transmission now should be working.
Results check: shut down P4P, insert another mSD card, turn on P4P..... all still working.
Findings:
Retried problem mSD card same issue, No Image Transmission and no image on RC media screen.
Format SD card function did not work for me. My research revealed sometimes this did show up for some and the able to reformat the mSD card.
Installed non working mSD card into a card reader and removed all existing folders, including "DCIM".
Reinstalled "non working mSD" card into P4P after deleting any remaining folder... REFORMAT Function now available. So far everything is working!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik