Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

No Image Transmission Signal(Phantom 4)

Discussion in 'FPV (First Person View)' started by CleeB, Feb 18, 2018.

1. CleeB

I acquired a Phantom 4 From a friend the has the “ No Image Transmission Signal “ warning up top of the display. The Camera isn’t working as well as the gimbal. In the settings menu, it says “Gimbal Disconnected”.
    Also, the SD Card reader doesn’t seem to be working. When I insert an SD Card into the port, the light doesn’t flash or come on and when i go to “Format SD Card” on the DJI app, it says “No SD Card”. Can anyone help with this(these) issues?
    Thank you in advance for your time and Knowledge!

2. alokbhargava

Seems to be screwed up gimbal/ cam etc. the basic things that you check first if all cables on to the gimbal / cam are properly connected.

3. telfish

Inside the grey bottom housing are two boards that are connected to the central board by two ribbon cables. It could be that one of those has come loose as both the gimbal/camerand sd card signals are routed through those cables.

Or one of those boards has a fault.

4. crusader7

Bumping this thread as it's similar to my query here : SD / Image transmission issue after FW upgrade

@alokbhargava : any tutorials on how to troubleshoot the cables (step by step?). I had no crash or anything untoward so I'm wondering what could have caused the damage if thats what is indeed causing the SD card/image issues

#4 crusader7, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2018