No image on Ipad mini 2

Reaction score
Hi guys, new member here, so please be gentle.....lol

I've just opened up my new P3A, charged the batteries on both the unit and the controller, did a firmware upgrade to make sure I had the latest.
Bought a new Ipad mini 2 today to use with it, got home and downloaded the DJI pilot app.
Turned on controller, turned on Phantom, opened up the Pilot app..........and get a blank screen.
I can access all the settings menu's and controls on the app, but I don't see any image from the the Phantom.
All it says top centre is disconnected. What am I doing wrong or missing?

Tried a search but didn't locate any results to my particular problem.

Cheers,
Matt

Have you activated your drone ?
There should be a pop up screen with login and password which needs to be done before you fly, it could be the login screen is pushed behind another screen.

also the camera is limp until activation is done.

obviously you need internet connection to do this..

also you have to select "trust this device" when you plug in the iPad to the tx.

I had the same problem after I updated to the newest software. I am using an ipad mini2. It took a couple of restarts of the quad and controller and then it finally connected. Now it is fine.

OK, second attempt after re-installing current firmware. The popup screen mentioned above appeared this time, it didn't appear last time (first time).
Registered it and now I get the image on the Ipad.

Heading away with it tomorrow so my first flight will be interesting.
Will be 650k's from home too, so I better practice the calibration dance....hehe.

OK, second attempt after re-installing current firmware. The popup screen mentioned above appeared this time, it didn't appear last time (first time).
Registered it and now I get the image on the Ipad.

Heading away with it tomorrow so my first flight will be interesting.
Will be 650k's from home too, so I better practice the calibration dance....hehe.

Cool, enjoy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31