No GPS signal , how to calibrate gps ?

Reaction score
hai

ik have no gps signal i like to find a tutorial to calibrate or fix the problem , the antenna is not broken!

thanks Rob from Holland in europe

Remove the top half of the shell which should have a wire attaching it to the main board in the bottom half. That's the GPS wire. The black plastic connector where it attaches to the board may have loosened. Make sure the connector is seated nice and snug. You might also benefit from doing the GPS insulation mod as the wifi unit (that sits right below the GPS) could be interfering with the signal if you have one of the early P2V+ models.

Connect the quad to the phantom assistant software and go into the last tab, it will show the software version of the GPS unit, if it's blank then the unit has failed, however sometimes the puck gets damaged and this will cause loss of GPS.

As Mapmaker says, visually inspect the unit to check the cabling and puck.

There are cheaper replacements on eBay like this that work very well, I have one in a P2V+ and I get more satellites as it uses Glonass

Ublox M8N GPS for DJI NAZA Lite V1 V2 Flight Controller Phantom 1 2 Vision+ | eBay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72