No GPS lock

Reaction score
Hi guys, not getting any satellite signal on my DJI Vision app, this has happened twice now. Cant get any lock onto satellites and so just getting to play but no gps assistance. Any ideas?

Have you bounced it hard any. If you have the GPS plug might have came loose .You say your not getting any
and it has happened twice now . How did you get it back the first time ?
If you have had a tumble and it landed upside down you might have cracked the GPS puck antenna .
A little more info would help figuring this out :)

Afternoon Dirkclod, within the vision app you can see 3 - 5 satellites on the top right, but it is shaded grey. The yellow light is flashing top central saying no GPS lock. So, the app is picking up the satellites but for some reason it is greyed out, not normal, and the phantom isnt connecting? I did have a had bounce with it a few months ago, but have flown it since with GPS lock. Dont understand it why it has started happening? Any clues? or like you say, may have pulled the GPS plug may have come loose. The satellties are also intermittent, like, they have gone now.......0 sats now.

IF I were you I woild open it up and check where the GPS plugs into the board to see if it was loose and just making parcel contact
If it was good then I would take the DPS puck away from the shell and see if that antenna on top is cracked .
Is what I would do.
If it was cracked I would replace it with the better 4mm one .
That is what this sounds like to me .The only thing I hadn't seen is the greying out part you speak of in the app .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl